A confirmed booking means you automatically agree on both riders, if some requirements can’t be met, please contact me before the event takes place!
Parking & Entrance
A parking space at the location is mandatory! I bring a lot of gear and cannot walk long distances with it.
For festivals with a crew parking a Gator ride is preferred, again, I bring around 4 tour cases with gear that weigh around 50 kilos so,
when there’s no possibility to park near the stage I need transport from the crew parking to the site, and absolutely at night, back to the crew parking.
The promoter must ensure that there is timely unlimited all area access to the event and/or location for preparation and testing of the VJ installation.
At the time of arrival, the LED screens or projectors are tested and in working condition. If this is not the case then I cannot ensure the setup will be ready before the start of the event, the promoter is aware of this.
The promoter has to provide a working space sized 200x100cm (standard stage riser/prak) on a working height of at least 80 but preferably 100cm, for smaller club shows 100x100cm (half a riser/prak) is sufficient, please understand that a flight case is not suitable and in most cases too small for my setup.
The standard used resolution is 1920×1080 pixels in a 16: 9 aspect ratios, a deviation from this image size can disform logos, pictures etc. the promoter is aware of this.
If there is a so-called mapping on different parts of a led screen, I cannot guarantee logos, texts etc. are completely visible, the promotor is aware of this.
Promoter will provide 1 free 16A 230V outlet with a schuko connection with clean grounded power. If possible and largely preferred then the LED processor is also at FOH spot, not backstage with a fiber or cat extender line to the FOH, this causes delay in the signal that will create mismatch when beat-matching visuals.
If timecode is demanded by an artist rider (i.e. Showkontrol system) then 2 hardwired CAT6 lines from the DJ booth to the FOH are supplied by the promoter, both checked and working, 1 connected to the Network system of the booth, 1 redundant. See sketch.
If not demanded I’ll bring it probably at my own initiative, but then I will use a wireless setup so no cables are needed, this also includes the booth/DJ cams.
Standard I send 1080P @ 60Hz through HDMI to the processor or projector, this can also be done through SDI (BlackMagic SDI converter)
If other forms of cabling and connecting are needed this can be arranged in advance but all extra charges for this kind of installation and cabling are at extra cost for the promoter and cannot and will not be settled with the agreed fee.
I kindly ask for the following items, if these are not fulfilled, the costs will be passed on the invoice, please keep in mind that I’m working very long hours and eating and drinking is an important part of staying up to the game!
- 2 (two) Guest-list spots with backstage/FOH entrance.
- 1 (one) Simple crew meal when arriving before 17:00
(no fish/sea-fruit/spicy please).
- 2 (two) Liters of Coca-Cola Zero.
- 6 (six) Small bottles of non-sparkling water.
- 6 (six) Cans of Red Bull.
- 12 (twelve) Bottles or cans 0,0 alcohol-free beer
Not required but highly appreciated.
- 1 (one) Bottle of premium vodka (Grey Goose, Belvedere, Ciroc).
- Small assortment of sweets and snacks.
Please note that this equipment is not for rent.
This list is to inform. Upon request we will make sure to bring the item at no extra cost (excluded the listed items in the extra features section).
- 2 x Ubiquiti NanoStation AC Loco – 450Mbps 2,4Ghz/5Ghz
point 2 point max. range 10Km open field.
- 5 port Netgear 1Gb switch.
- 7 port Netgear 1Gb switch.
- 10/100/1000base fiber LAN extender incl. 70mtr fiber.
- HDMI extender CAT6 (max. 50mtr).
- 4 x USB-A to 1 x USB-B extender CAT6 (max. 100mtr).
- BMD HDMI to SDI and SDI to HDMI micro converter.
- BMD Intensity Shuttle (Video Capture to Thunderbolt).
- BMD Webpresenter incl. Teranex front.
- HDMI/SDI/XLRMIC capture @720P, SDI 2160 Loop through.
- Elgato Streamdeck standard.
- 2 x Full HD JVC Everio video-cameras including stand.
- 2 x 720P GoPro like action-cams including stand.
- 1 x Remote controlled P/T.
- ESI U24 XL 2-Chan 24-bit USB audio i/o interface (6,3mm jack).
- ARX Audibox VSR 2-Chan USB audio i/o interface
@ 44,1/48/96Khz (XLR in/out).
- Meizu Pro lossless DAC USB-C to 3.5mm audio out interface.
- Akai APC-40 MKII.
- Novation Launchcontrol XL.
- Icon Platform Nano.
- Variety of (preview) screens 5”/19”/24”/34” curved.